The 10th Annual Jerk and Caribbean Culture Festival in Palm Beach, Florida is set for Monday, May 27 at The Meyers Amphitheater in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida from 2:00pm – 10:30pm. Touted as “The biggest Caribbean food festival in the USA!,” this family-oriented event is not to be missed. Tickets are $20 in advance and kids under 12 are free! Bring the whole family, the venue capacity has doubled and offers entertainment on two stages.
This epic festival is sponsored by 1-800-411.PAIN (Lawyer referral service) for the 4th consecutive year. Other sponsors include National Weekly, South Florida Times, Sun Sentinel, Vitamalt, WRMF FM and X102.3 FM.
Artists include Internationally acclaimed, Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and producer, Freddie McGregor; reggae legend Frankie Paul, also hit maker Jamaican dancehall, ragga, and reggae singer, Half Pint; emerging dancehall performer, Konshens; the “Big Band Reggae” sound of The Resolvers; Rootz Underground with their electric yet organic, gritty and soulful sound; and the Fab 5 band. World renown sound systems include Jamaican sound system based in Miami – Black Chiney Sound, and the world immortal Stone Love Sound System.
Ten reasons to save the date!
1. IT’S THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
2. It’s always a day of fun and excitement for the entire family!
3. Food, Food, Food! Delectable Caribbean cuisine at its finest
4. TWO STAGES!!!!
5. Captivating live performances from the Caribbean’s best musicians and bands
6. Face-painting, magicians, bounce-house and so much more fun and excitement in the Kiddies Village
7. The warmth and beauty of Caribbean people and culture, all in one setting
8. Numerous prizes… and surprises from our valued Sponsors
9. Expanded venue at The Meyer Amphitheater
10. South Florida’s best Memorial Day experience for TEN years
Since 1996, Full-A-Vybez Inc. has turned into a major promotions company organizing both large and small events geared towards the Caribbean culture. Spearheaded by UCF and Full Sail University graduate Damian Tater, Full-A-Vybez Inc. has rapidly become the preeminent brand within the industry.
With his superior organizational skills and an extensive background in business and music engineering, Tater has fashioned the company into a model of excellence that is without parallel. His passion and true love for the art of promotions, supplants any aspiration for fame and fortune.
Full-A-Vybez Inc is most well known as the organizers of the long-running and well-anticipated, annual event, the Palm Beach Jerk and Caribbean Culture Festival that has enjoyed 9 years of success attracting in excess of 15,000 patrons
Join us to experience a day of endless fun for all ages with amazing live musicians from the Caribbean in Palm Beach. The event is always a success and this year it is going to be bigger than ever for the 10th anniversary!