Digital distributor giants 21st Hapilos who have revolutionized the entertainment industry through online distribution, keep delivering the hottest hits from the biggest and upcoming names in dancehall and reggae music.
They are kicking off 2013 with some of the biggest names in dancehall and reggae music. This week spotlights features:
• Controversial dancehall star Tommy Lee “Save Dem Soul” EP produced by Da Wiz Records. The EP features 8 tracks such as “Save Dem Soul”, “Sparta Story” and “Hot Like Fire”. The EP is now available on itunes distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
• As the name suggest it, Studio Vibes Entertainment latest production “Smear Bass” riddim is laced with an infections, make you want to dance bass line featuring such artists as Tiana, Patexx, I Octane, Ninja Kid and many more. The riddim is now available on itunes distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
• Grammy award winner Beenie Man and billboard top charting Mavado are some of the stars featured on “Bar Bounce” riddim produced by Markus Records. Markus Records is Spearheaded by Markus Myrie, eldest son of legendary Grammy award winner Buju Banton. The complete riddim is available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
• Cashflow Records gives you “Invasion” riddim featuring such artists as Lady Saw, Beenie Man, Bugle, Elephant Man, I Octane and many more. The 17 tracks “Invasion” Riddim is available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
• An era often reminisced and missed by dancehall and reggae music lovers, 1990’s riddim by Cashflow Records brings back a nostalgic feeling. Mr. Lexx, Frisco Kid, Tanto Metro, SPice and Frankie SLy complete this 1990 riddim distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
• Mavado, Beenie Man, Popcaan, Spragga Benz, Chris Martin, I Octane, just to name a few, are some of the featured “Starting Line Up” artist on JA Productions latest release “Double Overtime”. The 16 tracks hit laced riddim is distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.