KINGSTON, JAMAICA – May 25, 2010 – The following schedule changes to Air Jamaica’s Kingston flights have been made due to the current situation of unrest.
Today, Tuesday May 25, 2010
- JM 036 will depart tomorrow, May 26, at 7:45 am, arriving Kingston at 8:25 am
Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- JM 015 will depart Kingston at 9:30 am, arriving New York JFK at 2:15 pm
- JM 014 will depart New York JFK at 3:15 pm, arriving Kingston at 6:05 pm
- JM 031 will depart Kingston at 7:30 am, arriving Fort Lauderdale at 10:10 am
- JM 030 will depart Fort Lauderdale at 11:10 am, arriving Kingston at 11:50 am
- JM 037 from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale has been cancelled
- JM 036 from Fort Lauderdale to Kingston has been cancelled
Passengers should contact Air Jamaica’s Reservations Center at 1-800-523-5585 for updates and to revise their itineraries. Updates will also be available in the media and on the website www.AirJamaica.com.
About Air Jamaica
Air Jamaica offers the most nonstop flights between the U.S. and Jamaica with more than 161 weekly flights, including service between Jamaica and Toronto, New York (JFK), Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale. Voted “The Caribbean’s Leading Airline” for 12 consecutive years, Air Jamaica offers one of the industry’s most generous rewards programs, 7th Heaven Rewards, along with award-winning entertainment—SkyWritings magazine and the video Island Stylee. On May 1, 2010, Air Jamaica joined forces with Caribbean Airlines, and over the course of an expected 12-month transition period operations will continue as normal. Air Jamaica and Caribbean Airlines, on the way to one Caribbean airline
# # #
Ruder Finn, Inc.