RE: At risk youths edutainmentskill training
Reggae revitalization, at risk youthsedutainment skill training, respect for elders, the role of Reggae in Tourism, and the vibrancy of Jamaican musicand sports
Where: Trelawny Stadium- Falmouth JAMAICA
Reggae Walk of Fame and Museum Ltd. will produce “Operation Education”in partnership with The RAS ASTOR BLACKINTERACTIVE MUSIC& ARTS LEARNING INSTITUTE and R.I.M. BlackBerry,where post high school and college students will be educated in all areas of Arts “TUITION FREE”
Time: EnrollmentEvery day from 10:00am
Starting Saturday, November 17
Each day, students will be edutaining visitors looking for our Reggae celebrations andperformances by our Reggae Walk of Fame Inductees and other popular regional musicians.
The Reggae Walk of Fame “Reggae in the Sun” at the Trelawny Stadium and on the Port of Falmouth, is offering tremendous opportunities to promote & market our Jamaican Cultureto a captive audience from around the world visiting Jamaica for the Reggae Music Experience
The RAS ASTOR BLACKINTERACTIVE MUSIC& ARTS LEARNING INSTITUTEwill highlight the importance of education, teamwork, punctuality and discipline. The interactive presentation will also be attended by members of the local public and private sectors. Specially invited artistes will perform and the event will be repeated every day with additional guest artistes.
On a daily basis at the Trelawny Stadium will salute Reggae Ambassadors, “key roots of Reggae communities but often forgotten by most event and entertainment planners”. I, Ras Astor Black, Chairman and CEO of Reggae Walk of Fame & Museum Ltd., not only recognizes the importance of our Reggae Ambassadors, but pays tribute to their amazing work that has contributed to Jamaica as we know it.
Daily, Reggae Walk of Fame& Museum Ltd., will present “NEVER TOO OLD TO REGGAE”the very best in local, regional and international Reggae entertainment at the “Reggae in the Sun–RIM-BlackBerry Concert. Reggae in the Sun events will bring light to the power of Jamaica, attracting the very best of everything. “The importance of being proud of our culture and creating a top notch tourism experience that promotes our extraordinary virtues and our unique attributes will be underscored.”
1. We have erected Reggae in the Sun Billboards on the North Coast Highway. One from the Montego Bay direction and one from the Ocho Rios end highlighting Reggae in the Sun Concerts Series with our official sponsorR.I.M. BlackBerry.
2. Reggae in the SunR.I.M. BlackBerryApp is in its final stage of development to highlight the day to day events live
3. We are close to receiving the Reggae Walk of Fame and Museum Ltd “Reggae in the Sun”Attraction license via TPDCo/JTB for the Trelawny Stadium as the newest visitor attraction and a venue to showcase our at risk youthswith interest in Arts Education
4. We will be featuring our vibrant Jamaica Cultural Development Commission Arts Talents
5. Live broadcast every day on Falmouth Community Radio 88.9FM and on www.freeiradio.net
6. Video on demand produced my at risk youthswill be marketed to networks for broadcast