Come witness the 1st annual Los Angeles Culture Festival, three (3) days of events featuring the unique and exotic tradition Caribbean Carnival tradition. Three days of Caribbean culture promotion featuring colorful costumes, island culinary dishes, arts & crafts, and pulsating rhythms of Calypso, Soca, Reggae, Chutney, Kompas, Zouke, Punta, Meringue, and Steel-band music.
Five (5) exciting events:
- Thur-June 28, 2012: “Welcome Lime” at the Caribbean Treehouse (7pm – Until)
- Fri-June 29, 2012: 2012 Caribbean Heritage Salute to Hollywood & the ArtsTM and the 10th Annual.
- International Soca AwardsTM (iSA) Ceremony at the Hilton Universal City (5pm – 10pm)
- Fri-June 29, 2012: 10th Annual iSA Party With The Stars at the Hilton Universal City (10:30pm – 2am)
- Sat-June 30, 2012: Parade of the Bands on the world-renowned Hollywood Boulevard (11am – 2pm)
- Sat-June 30, 2012: Regulaz Entertainment After-Carnival Fete on Hollywood Boulevard (9:30pm – 3am)
Every one bring your country flag and join The First Annual Los Angeles Culture Festival.