Call For Films :
Celebrate an explosion of films from the Caribbean Diaspora, with interactive workshops, screenings and networking sessions.
September 4 – 15 2013.
CaribbeanTales, produced in partnership with Harbourfront Centre, is accepting submissions until June 30, 2013 for its 2013 Film Showcase.
GUIDELINES FOR FILM SUBMISSIONS
FINAL DEADLINE: June 30, 2013 (NO ENTRY FEE)
• All lengths and genres accepted.
• CT seeks to promote works made by filmmakers from Caribbean backgrounds and/or that celebrate and explore Caribbean themes, and themes of interest and relevance to audiences from the Caribbean Diaspora.
• Preview copy MUST be sent through secure online storage for example a password protected Vimeo account.
* The online link should be sent via email to: Programming Director, CaribbeanTales Toronto Film Showcase, Email: [email protected]. Please also address any questions or concerns here.
• Submission email should include the following information: Director’s name, 50-word bio, film title, length, country, contact info, and year of completion, 100-word Synopsis, and 2 stills. Incomplete submissions may be rejected.
• Films in foreign languages must be subtitled in English.
• If selected for screening, participant must pay print shipping costs to Toronto. The festival will pay the cost of shipping exhibition prints back to the participant.
• Please do not send preview or screening copies by courier, as these may incur customs and duties charges. CT will not cover these charges, and will refuse the package.
• All screened films will be added to CT’s archives for consideration to our year-round international programming, unless filmmaker indicates in writing that they do not wish it so.