The Caribbean Americas Soccer Association (CASA) is offering The City of Lauderhill Youth Soccer Classic event for the 2013 Fall Soccer Season. CASA is a non- profit organization based in Lauderhill, Florida, and its primary mission is to link South Florida’s soccer to the rest of the world by developing all aspects of the sport, including children’s talent, and exposing the community to the highest level of the game. CASA has launched its soccer and scouting program as an outreach to youths, coaches/scouts and families with a view of teaching children life-long values of sportsmanship, provide exciting competition, and at the same time exposing and affording boys the ability to showcase their skills and talents as they vie for the coveted Dr. Fidel Goldson Cup.
SCHEDULE OF GAMES (DECEMBER 12, 13, 14 & 15)
FC Internaxionale U19 FL
Plantation FL U19
USA Academy Washington DC
Thursday December 12
7:00 pm Miramar vs FC Internaxionale – West Field
8:30 pm Plantation vs. CASA – West Field
Friday December 13
5:00pm USA Academy vs Plantation- West Field
7:00 pm CASA vs Haiti – west Field
8:30 pm Jamaica vs Miramar – West
Saturday December 14
8:00 am Jamaica vs Island United – West Field
9:30 am CASA vs USA Academy – West Field
9:30 am Haiti vs Plantation – East Field
11:00 am FC Internaxionale vs Island United – West Field
5:00 Miramar vs island United – West Field
7:00 pm Haiti vs USA Academy– West Field
8:30 pm Jamaica vs FC Internaxionale – West Field
Sunday December 15
3:00 pm 2nd Place Group A vs. 2nd Place Group B – West Field
5:00 pm Winner Group A vs. Winner Group B
6:45 pm Medal Presentation
1. Jamaica U19 Boys will comprise of the best players selected in Jamaica from their Manning Cup and DaCosta Cup Inter Secondary School Soccer Competition.
2. The Miramar U19 boys will comprise of the best player in Miramar and surrounding cities in South Florida.
3. US Academy U19 Boys will comprise of the best players in Washington DC and will host several guest players from Trinidad & Tobago.
4. Plantation U19 Boys will comprise of players in the Plantations Youth Academy in Florida. They are the USA U19 Champions 2013.
5. Haiti U19 Boys will comprise of the best players from Haiti with special guests players from Pétion-ville, Haiti. Pétion-ville is one of the sister City of the City of Lauderhill.
6. CASA U19 Boys will comprise of best U19 Players in South Florida.
7. FC Internaxionale U19 boys will consist of the best players from the City of Hallandale / Broward County Florida and surrounding Cities.
8. Island United U19 boys will comprise of the best players from Miami / Dade County in the State Florida.
The Lauderhill Sport’s Complex is located at 7500 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, Florida 33319 – it is about nine miles from the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and about twenty-two miles from the Miami International Airport, which is easily accessible from I-95, exiting and head west on Oakland Park Boulevard.
We hope you will join us for a great weekend of soccer, family fun and a chance to expose your talent to impress observing Coaches/Scouts. We’re sure you will be glad you did. For further information we can be contacted at the above address, phone or via email.
The Youth Soccer Classic program further supports CASA’s mission of exposing talents to Coaches/Scouts, thus, proving a one stop shop for soccer talent. Come to Lauderhill Sports Park located in Lauderhill, Florida from Thursday to Sunday, December 12, 13, 14 & 15th, 2013, for an ‘open’ soccer event where Coaches/Scouts from all over the Caribbean and the Americas will evaluate players and their talents. This tournament is open to boys ages 14-19 years old. This event is in a tournament format and will give teams competitive games, while giving them an opportunity to impress the Coaches/Scouts. The outstanding play and the sportsmanship that characterize outstanding soccer will provide plenty of enjoyment for the players and fans alike. CASA plans to make this tournament one you will enjoy and be proud to attend. Guests at this year’s event will be the Inter-Secondary Schools Sports Association (ISSA), representing all high school teams from Jamaica – also participating Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago and teams from Florida including Plantation, US under 19 National Competition.