Central Florida’s first Caribbean-American Business Expo and Conference will be held at the Central Florida’s Fair and Exposition Park (Fairgrounds) from the 1st-3rd June 2006.
Exhibits will be open to the public on Friday, June 2nd 2006 at 10:00 a.m.
This Caribbean American Business Expo and Conference will help participants to build new business by offering:
* A chance to demonstrate your product or service to customers face-to-face
* A direct way to test a new market and launch new products and services
* A chance to find out what customers in the US and the Caribbean need
* Good opportunities for networking
* Many potential customers concentrated in one place
* Many potential suppliers concentrated in one place
* Information on how to do business in the US and the Caribbean
* Explanations of the benefits of new trade arrangements such as FTAA and DR/CAFTA
In addition to buyers and sellers, this Expo and Conference will attract journalists, media, politicians and other “movers and shakers” in particular fields. The World Trade Center Orlando is also conducting a “matchmaker” service through which meetings will be arranged for companies whose interests coincide.
Featured speakers will include :
* U.S & Caribbean Customs Officials
* Trade & Investment Financing Experts
* Representatives of U.S and Caribbean Food & Drug Administrations
* Local and International Business Leaders
Central Florida’s Caribbean American
Business Expo and Conference