This ongoing series is focused on the entrepreneurial promise of the Caribbean which is important to every one of us.
Everyone with any involvement of any kind in the Caribbean and anyone looking for a new “promised land” just waiting to be fully explored should want to be at our Forum.
There is no better place to find out what is truly happening in business in the Caribbean than at the June 6th Invest Caribbean Power Forum. So please be sure to be there with us. Register now. Be part of the future throughout the Caribbean.
– Jonathan S. Blue, Chairman & Managing Director, Blue Equity, LLC.
– Jay Yeo, President, Solamon Energy Corp.
– Lisa Lake, Chief Development Director, Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean
– Hon. Minister of Tourism of St. Kitts and Chairman of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, Ricky Skerritt.
– Official of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration
2012 AWARDEE: Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
CONVENER: Hard Beat Communications, Inc., CEO, Felicia Persaud
ATTENDEES: will include ministers, directors and commissioners of tourism from across the Caribbean region, investment agencies and representatives from the Chamber of Commerce of Saint Martin, other U.S. investors, bankers and builders and union heads.
When: Wednesday June 6, 2012 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM EDT
Where: Marriott Marquis Hotel
New York, NY 10036