Please note that Food For The Poor and the Jamaica Canadian Association will be taking CASH donations only at this time.
Cash donations are the fastest, most efficient way to get help to people that have been impacted the most. It will allow relief agencies in Jamaica working with Food For The Poor to quickly purchase supplies based on the specific needs of those effected.
Food For The Poor has been a careful steward of its donors’ money for 30 years. They have built 10,000 homes in Jamaica, and support school feeding, old age homes, and distribute food across the island to the people who need it.
3 ways you can help!
1. Canadians can donate online at
http://www.foodforthepoorcanada.org/ and choose the fund “Aid – Hurricane Sandy in Jamaica”
– Click on the Donate Now button, to land on the Charity Profile page.
– Click on the Donate Now icon; below Donation Frequency there is Fund Designation.
– Assign your contribution to Aid: Hurricane Sandy in Jamaica.
2. Cheques can be mailed to:
Food For The Poor Canada
257 Jedburgh Rd, Toronto, On, M5M 3K3
3. Deposit cheques made payable to Food For The Poor Canada at any Toronto Dominion Bank – Account # 0512 0513767
*Tax receipts will be given for donations where name and address information is provided.
Other contact info:
Phone: 647 350 7269; Email: [email protected]
Visit Us at: www.foodforthepoorcanada.org
FOOD FOR THE POOR CANADA
BN : 890759970RR0001
Registered as: FOOD FOR THE POOR OF CANADA, INC