Official Trip Dates: April 5th – 8th 2009
PURPOSE: The purpose of the annual membership trip is to (as the name suggests), “Bridge the Gap” between our members and our mission.
Some Reasons to Participate in the Annual Membership Trip
* Learn More About Our Adopted Schools: Visit the schools and learn more about the schools and the under-served communities where they are located. Meet the children, administrators & key stakeholders.
* Get Directly Involved: Participate in a community service activity.
* Sports Day: Attend the Regional Sports Day for one of our adopted schools and cheer on our children!
* Boys/Girls Champs: If you arrive a few days early and have a passion for track and field, the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys & Girls Athletics Championships 2009 is April 1- 4.
Suggested Airline Carriers Air Fares (Quotes provided by Kayak.com 2/6/09)
* Air Jamaica $553 Flight from JFK to Norman Manley (layover in Montego Bay)
* Air Jamaica $505 Direct Flight JFK to Norman Manley
* American Airlines $435 JFK to Norman Manley (layover in Miami)
Please email the Membership Committee at [email protected] to confirm that you will be joining us on this wonderful occasion, if you have not expressed your interest as yet.