Tastee Cheese is on the road in South Florida. Join us this weekend as we sample Jamaica’s favorite… TASTEE Cheese. Stop by one of the following retail locations on Saturday, April 20th from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm:
- Bravo Supermarket – 109 South State Road 7 #109 Ft. Lauderdale
- Broward Meat and Fish McNab – 8040 W McNab Road North Lauderdale
- Food Town #1 West Palm Beach – 5335 Military Trail , West Palm Beach
- Bravo Supermarket Miramar – 6819 Miramar Parkway, Miramar
- Bravo Supermarket Flamingo – 12141 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines
- Broward Meat and Fish Lauderhill – 3388 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes
- Western Beef Boca Raton – 23072 Sandal Foot Plaza Drive, Boca Raton
- WalMart #2727 – 3501 S Dixie Highway, Florida City
- Publix #1121 – 6270 W Sample Road, Coral Springs
- Publix #1109 – 5855 W Oakland Park Blvd
About Tastee Cheese
Tastee Cheese was developed and is produced by Dairy Industries Jamaica Limited (DIJL), which started operations in February 1967. At the time, they started with 12 staff members on a two-shift system to cope with the Easter demand for cheese. Since then, Tastee Cheese has become a household name.
Tastee Cheese now commands the largest share of the cheese market in Jamaica. It is eaten with spiced and sweetened buns, bread, or crackers; it is great for quick snacks or on-the-go lunches for many Jamaicans. Having spiced buns with cheese is a strong tradition for Jamaicans at Easter time and Tastee Cheese is the cheese of choice. A high portion of cheese is consumed around the Easter holidays each year.
Tastee Cheese is loved by millions of Jamaicans at home and abroad, adults and kids alike. Tastee Cheese is a Jamaican tradition, bringing families together at Easter time. Though the highest demand for cheese is during the Easter Season, Tastee Cheese is a year-round staple providing breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner from many Jamaican homes.