Global Youth Connection( GYC) NEEDS your help! It only takes 15 seconds to help change the world. Support young Jamaican Entrepreneurs making waves overseas.
The team behind Global Youth Connection has entered into the Dell Social Innovation Competition in hopes of winning an astounding $50,000 towards the startup of our website. This is the same idea that won the first round of Center for Entrepreneurship, Best Global Idea and Fan Favorite.
They need votes to advance to the next round and it only takes 15 seconds to vote! Please just take a little bit of your time to support young Jamaican entrepreneurs at the COllege of Wooster ( Ohio). Just follow the simple instructions below:
- Go to the Dell Social Innovation Competition facebook page
- Enter a username (You can make one up)
- Enter a password (You can make one up)
- Enter your active email account
- Check the box with the “Agreement Terms”
- Click “Register Me”
- At the top right-hand corner of the page, search “GYC”
- Click “Promote” at the center of the page, on the arrow
- Repeat steps 1 – 8 if you have additional email accounts.
- …and your done!
They need to get 8,000 points or 800 votes in the next TEN days, so pass this along to as many folks as you can. This will also put Jamaica and the College of Wooster which they attend in the limelight.
For more information on their idea visit their facebook page