Jamaica’s going on sale this “Cyber Monday,” mon’! The Jamaica Tourist Board and Travelocity are giving travelers another reason to be thankful by offering enticing “Cyber Monday” deals beginning Monday, November 30. Travelers can take advantage of these ultra affordable winter deals and take a winter holiday to some of Jamaica’s most popular resorts. Cyber Monday, the online shopping day following Black Friday, is your passport to escape the cold and jet to Jamaica for the ultimate winter holiday.
“We are always looking for ways to integrate offerings to Jamaica with current consumer travel trends,” said John Lynch, Jamaica’s Director of Tourism. “With Cyber Monday becoming exceedingly popular for consumers looking for great deals, we wanted to offer travelers even more reasons to come to Jamaica this holiday season.” Director Lynch continued, “As our booking engine on visitjamaica.com, Travelocity has played an integral role in getting tourists to come and experience the beauty, culture and diverse offerings of Jamaica.”
Available for booking only on www.travelocity.com/jamaica beginning Monday, November 30, through December 15, 2009, visitors to Jamaica this winter can save up to 65% at participating resorts. Travelers can also book a vacation with Travelocity using their American Express Card and save $100 on a 3+ night hotel stay (minimum spend $500) at participating hotels. Sample savings include :
“Come and Get it Early” promotion
- Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation are offering a huge savings up to 65 percent off normal all-inclusive rates.
- Sunset Beach Resort & Spa and Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort & Spa offer rates up to 50 percent off.
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica, Holiday Inn SunSpree and RIU Ocho Rios are offering rates up to 50 percent off.
- Riu Montego Bay, Riu Palace Tropical Bay, Samsara and Legends Hotels, and Franklyn D Resort are offering up to 45 percent off normal rates.
- SuperClubs Resorts are offering rates up to 20 percent off.
“4th Night Free”
- Stay three nights and get the fourth night free at Round Hill Hotel & Villas.