UCPN Career Development Program Finance Seminar
Tuesday – October 21, 2008
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Host Company & Location: AXA Advisors, LLC
Attendance by RSVP Confirmation Guest List Only!
SEND RSVP TO: [email protected]
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
1290 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave)
Between 51 & 52 Streets
Hosted & Produced By
UCPN – United Caribbean Professional NetWork
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Are Especially Invited To Present
Their Business Opportunities During Our Open Panel Discussion Segment
Our mission is to encourage the growth and development of
Caribbean people by creating a dashboard of resources across all lines of business within industry verticals on a local, national & international level.
EVENT SCHEDULE – ITINERARY
TUESDAY – OCTOBER. 21st 2008: 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM CHECK IN (ARRIVALS) & EVENT RECEPTION
7:00 PM – 7:05 PM INTRODUCTION OF UCPN™ FOUNDERS
7:05 PM – 7:25 PM INTRODUCTION OF EVENT SPEAKERS (5 SPEAKERS 4 MINUTES EACH)
7:25 PM – 7:30 PM KEY NOTE SPEAKER “ KIRK WELCOME, VICE PRESIDENT, AXA ADVISORS, LLC
7:30 PM – 8:15 PM PANEL DISCUSSION WITH GUEST SPEAKERS
8:15 PM – 8:20 PM UCPN™ FOUNDERS THANK YOU WRAP UP – EVENT CONCLUSION
8:20 PM – 8:30 PM AUDIENCE NETWORKING – EVENT CONCLUSION
For more information, contact:
Wayne Shields, Co-Founder & Senior Managing Partner at 646.257.4207 or [email protected]
Carl Gray, Co-Founder & Senior Managing Partner at 347.218.4413 or [email protected]
You Must RSVP To Attend Due To Limited Seating – Please Review The Following Instructions:
1) [email protected] You Must Provide Your Full Legal Name To Gain Access To The Facility.
2) Submit your resume with your RSVP.
3) Admission is limited to 100 participants; therefore, early RSVP submission is encouraged.
4) Business attire recommended.
This program is for you if you are considering, or are currently:
1) Transitioning in your career
2) Increasing career commitment (i.e. from part-time status)
3) Getting reconnected – For those temporarily out of the full-time professional workforce
4) Considering a variety of next-step career options
1) Charting your course for a career transition and identifying those skills needed for expanding your network.
2) Figure out how to stay fresh and challenged and position yourself for work in the future.
3) Providing insights and tools for managing future career opportunities.
4) Preparing for greater responsibility – resources that enable you to create value-added contributions.
5) Discuss the impact of career changes, and to consider strategies for future professional involvement.
Panel Discussion with Guest Speakers:
This is an opportunity to hear from their experiences and perspectives, and gain insights as you consider your career development or transition. A candid panel discussion, speaking to the trade-offs and decisions they made over the course of their careers.