Event Details: 2009 Young, Gifted & Black (Y.G.B.) Entrepreneurial Awards
Date: Monday, February 23rd 2009
Time: 6pm – 10pm
Location: S.O.B.’s - 204 Varick Street at West Houston, NYC
Attire: BLACK TIE or CORPORATE
Cocktails & Networking: 6pm – 7:45pm
Award Presentation: 8pm SHARP!
Performance & After Party: VP Records Artist Tanto Metro & Devante. More To Be Announced Rock with Squeeze Featuring NYC Top Reggae DJ’s
VIP Admission: RSVP Required – [email protected] (VIP List Ends at 8pm)
Table Reservations Line: 212.851.3611
The Black Carpet VIP reception is accessible by RSVP before 8pm. There is no cost to attend this non-profit event which is open to the public by RSVP before 8pm. Individuals can reserve a table to dine or simply come to the event to network. The awards reception starts at 8pm sharp! A mandatory corporate & professional attire is required to attend the Young, Gifted & Black (YGB) 2009 Entrepreneurial Awards.
Email all R.S.V.P. requests to [email protected] or call the company’s information line at 888.768.5692
Press & Media should contact The NetLinkz Group, Inc at 888.768.5692 or email [email protected]
- Alecia Edwards-Sibley: Owner / Head Designer: Siren Swimwear & Accessories: www.iwantsiren.com
- Alicia Marie Rivers: Founder, Editor-in-Chief: Jolie Magazine: www.jolie-magazine.com
- Anthony Herbert: Political Advocate – [email protected]
- Ardella McClarty: Founder & Teacher – Young Faces Smiling – www.youngfacessmiling.org
- Bernard Oyama: Owner: B. Oyama Boutique: www.boyamaNY.com
- Bintell Powell: (2009 Motivator of Year Award): Author of Betrayed – www.bintellpowell.com
- Christopher Mack: President & Chief Creative Officer: Mack Digital – www.mackdigital.com
- John Blassingame: Owner: Black Men Magazine – www.blackmenpub.com
- Lance Hall: Co-Owner: Fish Eye Grill, Brooklyn, New York
- Marcia A. Cole: Founder & Editorial Director : AMBERmag.com
- Mike Muse: CEO & Co-Founder: Muse Recordings – www.muserecordings.com
- Mildred Boivert: Executive Director: Village of Vision for Haiti Foundation Inc.
- Pamela Pickens: Founder & CIO: UrbanAdServe – www.urbanadserve.com
- Reginald Dumornay: Co-Owner : Skilz Salon LLC, Parkslope, Brooklyn – [email protected]
- Robert Gordon: Owner: Footprints Café – www.footprintscafeny.com
- Robert Stevens: Owner: Quizno’s Restaurant, Harlem, New York – [email protected]
- Tina Ingram: Owner / Designer / Model: Cursiv – www.Cursiv.com
- Juanito Fortuno, Co-Founder/CEO, Christopher S. Whyte, Jr., Co-Founder & Calcie Cooper, Co-Founder/CIO: Joint Interest Group, Inc.: Promotional & Marketing Team – www.thejigroup.com
- Tabitha Goring, MD: Director of Hospitalist Services, Internal Medicine: Jacobi Medical Center
The YGB Awards program began in 2006 as a means to bring exposure to everyday individuals that represent a positive role model to their peers and provide a means by which onlookers can become inspired and motivated.